Monday, February 1, 2010

today... my blackout on communication

For the people who have been so supportive, thank you. I haven't posted because I've imposed a blackout on my own communication. There is a good reason for this, but I won't go into it. I want those who are interested to know that we are safe, secure and that we are going to be alright. I am writing still, although it isn't for public consumption, and hope that those who care will understand. At times, there are people who will twist anything said to their own agendas. I only seek to avoid any chance of this happening right now.

Soon, I'll be back. For now, please know that your prayers and good wishes have kept us afloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Do leave your comments, shared experiences and suggestions are very welcomed. And also a way to contact you. Thank you!

 
Google Analytics Alternative